Our Values and Beliefs are
1. The school provides a supportive, caring and positive environment.
2. The school provides access to, and equal opportunities for, education.
3. The school community should work together to equip the students with the appropriate knowledge and
skills to meet the needs of a changing society.
4. High personal standards are expected.
5. The school encourages the intellectual, social, emotional, cultural and physical development of all students in order to produce responsible citizens.
Our “Vision of a Lifelong Learner” informs curriculum and teaching
We want each student to be:
1. A knowledgeable person with deep understanding;
2. A complex and creative thinker;
3. A positive, healthy individual with good self-esteem;
4. An active and meaningful investigator;
5. An effective communicator;
6. A caring participant, contributing to our community;
7. A reflective and self-directed learner;
8. A responsible reliable person with a developed work ethic;
9. A culturally included and inclusive person.