Proserpine State High School Student Advisory Centre
Monday and Wednesday 8.30-10.30am
Can't get into the Uniform Shop during opening hours?
You can now order and pay for your uniforms online through School Shop Online.
- Choose the Online Service.
- Select the ‘Uniforms Online’ link from the website.
- Register as a Parent (You will be offered the option to activate the eWallet).
Register your child/children. You can also register or add children later if you wish (go to My Account and Add Student).
- Select Uniforms or eStore from the Home Page
- For Uniforms, select Student Name
- Choose your item(s) and Add to Cart.
- Select Checkout
Note: If you cannot get to the Uniform Store to collect your order you can place in ‘Comments’. Example: "Student to be notified when order has arrive for them to collect."
There are 3 payment options: Credit Card, PayPal or eWallet
- Select the Payment Method from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the details and submit the payment.
You can view tour transactions in the ‘My Account’ section of the site.
You will receive an email confirmation and receipt for your records.
There is a facility to use the financial module with schoolshoponline called eWallet. This allows you to deposit funds into the account and draw on the funds for your purchases.
There is a ‘FAQ’ section in the site where you can read more about the services.
Please download the uniform ordering parent guide (436KB) for further information.