A community of achievers
Proserpine State High School embraces those who want to feel they belong yet be inspired to stand out. We will embrace you and your dreams, by providing a nurturing environment which encourages academic, technical, cultural and sporting success.
Our values and beliefs
- The school provides a supportive, caring and positive environment.
- The school provides access to, and equal opportunities for, education.
- The school community should work together to equip the students with the appropriate knowledge and skills to meet the needs of a changing society.
- High personal standards are expected.
- The school encourages the intellectual, social, emotional, cultural and physical development of all students in order to produce responsible citizens.
Our 'Vision of a Lifelong Learner' informs curriculum and teaching
We want each student to be:
- A knowledgeable person with deep understanding
- A complex and creative thinker
- A positive, healthy individual with good self-esteem
- An active and meaningful investigator
- An effective communicator
- A caring participant, contributing to our community
- A reflective and self-directed learner
- A responsible reliable person with a developed.